Following facial treatment, your skin may be quite sensitive. The following advice will ensure that you continue to benefit from your treatment and keep your skin looking young and healthy.
- Use the products as advised by your aesthetician
- Protect your skin if going into cold wind or hot sun
- Ensure sufficient water/fluid intake.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Have sufficient sleep.
- Do your facial exercises.
- Avoid make-up for up to 8 hours, except light mascara and lipstick
- Avoid ultra-violet exposure (sun-bathing) for up to 12 hours.
- Avoid direct heat, such as sauna, hot bath, shower or hot hairdryer.
- Avoid swimming for up to 12 hours.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.